Please find the printable Membership Form below.
- Members of SPOHT receive our newsletter three times per year. It includes news and updates about all our upcoming outings and guest speakers. Each newsletter also features an article on a local place or personality written by the editor, Jim Broughton.
- Meetings are held several times per year and often include guest speakers and displays by the Archives Committee. Our Annual General Meeting is held in November.
- Each year the Society hosts at least one outing or day-long bus trip to sites of historical interest.
Annual Membership Fees
|Corporate [Corporate Members]||$50|
- Registered Tax Receipts are issued for fees and donations.
- S.P.O.H.T. is an Ontario non-profit corporation registered under The Ontario Historical Society Act of 1899, and is also affiliated with Heritage Canada and the York Pioneer and Historical Society. Registered Ontario Corp. No. 468897, Sept. 13, 1980.
- Annual Membership fees cover the cost of the production of the newsletter.
Printable Membership Form Here
Cheques payable to: The Society for the Preservation of Historic Thornhill
The Society for the Preservation of Historic Thornhill
Box 53120, 10 Royal Orchard Blvd.,